Tuesday, September 9, 2014

123 Days, Day 9 - Consistency, Part 1

Today while I was teaching my students Calligraphy, I heard myself say over and over, "Consistency is important", telling them that if they formed a letter one way, they needed to do it the same way throughout their writing, because, what makes Calligraphy "beautiful writing" is the consistency of the way letters are written over and over.


Some of my new students at Tapp's Arts Center ~   


Tomorrow, I'll talk more about Consistency, what it means, where it's important and why it's important. I would have talked about it tonight, but Faith, my daughter who is in Korea for the "123 Days" had an opportunity to Skype Chat. And, that is Most Important to me--to be a Consistent Mom.

Until tomorrow,
Becoming Prolific,
Barbie     

No comments:

Post a Comment