Sunday, September 21, 2014

123 Days, Day 21 - Thoughts

I was just sitting here eating Great Value Frozen Mango Chunks and thinking about how the texture and color of the the chunks reminds me of circus peanuts that I used to have as a child. But, this cool tasty fruit is so much better--almost better than gelato or sorbet, but not quite...And, also thinking about some things I've learned today.

I've been unusually blessed with Divine Guidance lately. It seems I've heard a story or even just a sentence from someone everyday for the past couple of weeks that has penetrated my mind and made me go, "Hmmm..." Like today for instance, I was watching a sermon online by James King at Unity of  Greenville. He said, "When you get an idea from the Divine Mind, you are Renewed in Spirit. It just Flows." I had just written to my friend, Brian, the night before excitedly telling him that I just had an idea that came straight from the Divine Mind (about the idea I had about doing Little Square Paintings and buying the domain). It was like a mini confirmation that I am on the right track.        

I was also watching "My Morning Mentor" today with Mary Morrissey. She's been talking the past couple of days about the Power of Intention, and the Power that our Thoughts have to change our lives. She mentioned a man named Dr. William Tiller from Stanford University who did an experiment for a couple of years. He took 4 experienced meditators and next to them was an electrical device sitting next to a container or water. He told the meditators to focus on the water for three minutes believing that the electrical device next to it had the power to change the Ph of the water. This had never been done. The ph not only changed a little, it changed a whole unit up or down depending on what the meditators were told to think about. By the way, Dr. Tiller was also in that movie, What The Bleep Do We Know.  Some of the concepts in that movie were fascinating. Not a great movie, but interesting in parts. The part I liked in it was again, an experiment with water taping words to bottles and then looking at the water under a microscope. When the bottles had words such as Love and Gratitude taped to them, the molecules looked like beautiful snowflake-like crystals. When Hate was taped to the bottle, the molecules were broken and fragmented. It's really amazing how everything responds to our INTENTION, ATTENTION and THOUGHT.

Today, I also thought more about My Little Square Paintings. I'm sure as I keep placing attention and love on that idea, it will come into fruition with action. Can't wait to do Little Square Business Cards!
So much to THINK ABOUT!  More tomorrow after teaching my Watercolor Class.

And, a Quote for me from my friend, Brian~
     "A Blog and a Square a Day will Keep the Blues Away." :)  Something I will live by!

Being Prolific,

Barbie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment