Thursday, October 9, 2014

123 Days, Day 39 - Painting Mountains

This past weekend I went to NC for a little R & R with a friend. So, I had my Watercolor Class paint the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is a perfect Value Study as well as a study in Perspective. We started out with very light, cool, background colors, and as we layered and moved to the foreground, things became warmer and more detailed. These paintings are not quite done, but you can get the idea of what we were trying to accomplish.

Wendel and Corinne with their Paintings
  
 I just love how they each have their own unique style!

Here are some of mine that I did previously and one today.  
A goal this year is to finish some of my demos! 

 I will miss Wendel and Corinne as this was their last day for awhile. 
Happy Painting to you all!


Being Prolific~

Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment