Thursday, October 2, 2014

123 Days, Day 32 - Taking a Break



"Nature has been for me, for as long as I remember, a source of solace, inspiration, adventure, and delight; a home, a teacher, a companion."
Lorraine Anderson (1952 - ) - Quoted in The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women,  Gail McMeekin, Conari Press, 2000, p27.



I'm going to be going out of town for a couple of days, so I won't be writing my blog until Sunday night mainly because where I'm going doesn't have wifi. But, I'm really looking forward to the time in the mountains. It always sparks ideas whether I'm taking a walk in the woods, or I'm in town looking through shops. I should come back with some good photos and inspiration to share with you in a couple of days.  

Until then, Be Blessed! It's been a Glorious Day outside in Sunny SC. Not too hot, and a slight breeze. For that, I'm thankful. 

Being Prolific,

Barbie  



“A change is as good as a rest.” 
― Stephen KingHearts in Atlantis

No comments:

Post a Comment